Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
With Gîtes de France's "three ears of corn" certification, this holiday home is perfect for holiday-makers coming to Alsace. It is located in Southern Alsace, in Altkirch. Up to four guests can stay in its two bedrooms.
Thanks to the property's terrace, enclosed courtyard and enclosed grounds, you'll be able to get the most from sunny weather. It has a TV, an open-plan, fully-fitted kitchen with a dishwasher, a coffee machine and a microwave and a washing machine.
English and German are spoken by the holiday home's owners, as well as French. Guests are able to pay for their reservation by "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) or credit or debit card.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : yes
- Altitude : 385m
- Prices :
- Min. per week in low season : 395€
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Internet connection : Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Convenient service : Sheets included in the rental price, End of stay cleaning with extra fee
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Separate fitted kitchen, Microwave, Coffee machine, Dishwasher, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Closed garden, Closed courtyard, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 4
- Number of rooms : 2