This holiday home has been accredited "two ears of corn" by Gîtes de France and is well-located for holidays in Dannemarie. A total of nine guests can stay in its four bedrooms.
The house is situated in Southern Alsace, in Dannemarie. The village is certified as a "Village Cigognes" (distinguishing Alsatian villages participating in the protection of local storks).
People on cycling holidays will be able to benefit from the holiday home's lock-up bicycle garage.
The house's garden furniture, terrace and barbecue are particularly beneficial during the warmer months.
The free-to-use private garage should be of interest to those planning on driving. As well as French, the holiday home's owners can answer your questions in German and English. You may pay for your reservation by CAF vouchers, cheque, "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) or bank transfer.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : yes
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Pets allowed : yes
- Location : Street side, Isolated
- Altitude : 300m
- Payment method : Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Transfer
- Internet connection : Wi-fi for a fee
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Convenient service : End of stay cleaning with extra fee
- Recreational equip. for kids : Playground
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Balcony, Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Private garden furniture, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 9
- Number of rooms : 4
- Surface area : 95 m2