Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Accredited "three ears of corn" by Gîtes de France, this bed and breakfast is perfect for cultural excursions. Situated in the south of Alsace, it is found in the centre of Ferrette. You will be staying in a stately home. Its four bedrooms can accommodate up to 10 people.
Those coming with bicycles will be able to use the B&B's tool kit. What's more, they will be able to benefit from its secure bicycle garage.
The bed and breakfast's communal garden furniture, communal garden and grassy lawn are a particular bonus for summer trips. Each room boasts a private bathroom and a separate WC.
The B&B's proprietors speak English and German, in addition to French. Accepted modes of payment include cheque, bank transfer and cash. Altkirch train station is 23 km away.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : yes
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 23
- Location : In the town/village centre
- Altitude : 550m
- Prices :
- Min. night 2 pers with breakfast : 55€
- Internet connection : Connexion réseau
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English
- Convenient service : Sheets included in the rental price, Household linen included in the rental price, Bathroom linen, Free sponge towels, Local tourist information, End of stay cleaning included
- Sanitary equipment :
- Number of restrooms (private) with shower and bathtub : 2
- Number of restrooms (private) with shower : 2
- No. of separate toilets : 1
- No. of toilets in bathrooms : 3
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Shared garden furniture, Closed courtyard
- Capacity :
- number of people : 10
- number of rooms : 4
- Self-catering cottages/furnished/bedrooms (beds) : 5