Christian and Carmen welcome you in their charming family-driven hotel-restaurant located in the alsacian Jura mountains.
The Auberge offers a savoury and fine cuisine, regional specialities as well as a wide selection of wine.
The Hostellerie, an authentic 17th century farm, has been converted into a charming hotel.
Take advantage of this quiet piece of contryside to relax and enjoy rambling, cycling or horse-riding tours.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : yes
- Restaurant on the premises : yes
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Pets allowed : yes
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 23
- Nearest airport : Strasbourg-Entzheim, Euroairport Bâle-Mulhouse
- Location : Street side, In the town/village centre
- Altitude : 438m
- Prices :
- Min. double room : 68€
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash, Transfer
- Chains or labels : Hotel de Charmes
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English
- Convenient service : Group reception, Local tourist information, Packed lunch, Luggage transport (pedestrian) for a charge
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Banquet/wedding room
- Equipment of meeting rooms : Paperboard
- Equip./services for kids : Highchair, Colouring books and littlel games, Possibility to heat up baby bottles or baby food, Baby changing table/mat
- Recreational equip. for kids : Playground, Swing, Slide
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Private garden
- Capacity :
- Number of rooms : 15
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public, Offers a take-out service