Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
The multi-faceted Historial is a site for history, tourism, remembrance and education, offering a broad view of the events of World War I while focusing on Hartmannswillerkopf – Vieil Armand and serving as a link between the site and the national monument.
The Hartmannswillerkopf Franco-German Historial of the Great War is a multifaceted tool, having both historical and a tourist elements, as well as being a memorial, and above all an educational resource.
The Historial offers a broad view of events during the 1st World War, nevertheless leaving centre stage to Hartmannswillerkopf – Vieil Armand, in order to act as a link with the site and the neighbouring national monument and to enable visitors to understand it better.
- Altitude : 900m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 14
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 6€
- Group rate : 4€
- Groups : 3€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 10
- Group (minimum number of people) : 10
- Other special offers : Free with Museum Pass and Alsace Pass
- Prices for children :
- Free for children under 10 years old accompanied by an adult.
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Self-guided visit with documents in French, Visit with educational sheets/pack, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Amenities services : Terrasse, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Restaurant on site : Cafeteria
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public, NHS COVID Pass mandatory
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available