Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
This unique site is a delight for contemporary art enthusiasts, with beautiful interior and exterior exhibitions on the theme of water.
Partly set up in the disused workshop of the former thermal sources, this centre for contemporary arts is a place for art expression dedicated to the theme of water. Three big indoors and outdoors exhibitions take place every year on more than 2 000m², with an auditorium, a cafeteria and a library.
- Altitude : 550m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 5
- Price advantages :
- Discounts for children : Free for children under 12
- Group (minimum number of people) : 10
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Self-guided visit with documents in French, Visit with educational sheets/pack, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Workshops/classes
- Amenities services : Air conditioned site, Terrasse, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Restaurant on site : Cafeteria, Drinks, Yes
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception, Shops /Sale of goods
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Ouvert au public
- Mesure de protections : le prestataire déclare respecter les protocoles sanitaires, Port du masque obligatoire