" A prestigious setting for the famous Issenheim Altarpiece! A nearly complete spectrum of art is on display in this splendid convent that has become a museum. "
The Unterlinden Museum original location in the 13th century convent is now linked to the former municipal baths building inaugurated in 1906. The architects Herzog & de Meuron connected the two buildings and added a contemporary extension. An underground gallery con-sisting of three exhibition rooms passes underneath the Place Unterlinden and the canal. It leads to the new building, the Ackerhof, which is named after the convent’s former farm building. More than ever before, the Musée Unterlinden has room to display its encyclopaedic collections. Visitors can also enjoy spaces including the cloister garden, the museum orchard, the Café, the shop…
- Altitude : 197m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 1
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 12
- Fixed price package for families (minimum number of people) : 4
- Group (minimum number of people) : 15
- Other special offers : 11 € for seniors citizens
- Prices :
- Entry 13 €. Entry reduced 11 € seniors + 65 years. Youth entrance 8 € students under 30, children from 12 to 17 years old. Family entrance 35 € from 2 children and up to 5 children from 12 to 17 years old. Admission free under 12 years. Audioguide 2 € per person. Any reduction requires the presentation of a card. Printable and downloadable ticket on smartphone / tablet. Last entry 30 minutes before the closing of the museum. Group booking: the reservation is mandatory from 15 people. Free admission for the disabled, members of the Schongauer Society, the holders of the Museum Pass, the Culture Card, the Universities of Alsace, the schoolchildren, the accompanying teachers of the Strasbourg Academy and the Land Baden-Würtemberg, the guides , the journalists.
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Luncheon vouchers, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Visit with guide tool, Guided tour for groups
- Languages spoken : French, German, English, Coréen, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Dutch
- Restaurant on site : Cafeteria
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 15
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Capacité maximum temporaire : 200 pers
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Mask provided, Hydroalcoholic gel available