" Immerse yourself in the history and techniques of textile printing at this famous museum! Discover the extraordinarily rich textile collection – it’s the largest in the world! "
With over 6 million beautifully preserved patterns, the Museum of Printed Fabrics in Mulhouse is today the largest centre for textile images in the world. Professionals from the fashion business and amateurs in interior decoration can discover around 50,000 textile documents. Fabric lengths, bedcovers, scarves and shawls bring to life the history of decorative textiles from 1833 to the present day. But the history of textile printing leads on to themes that are much broader than fabric decoration. The museum also explores the worlds of industry, fashion and technology. Not forgetting the rich industrial past of Mulhouse and its protagonists!
- Altitude : 241m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 0,3
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 9€
- Child rate : 2,50€
- Family (2 adults + 2 children) : 20€
- Etudiant : 5€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 4
- Group (minimum number of people) : 10
- Other special offers : Billets combinés avec le musée du papier peint
- Prices for children :
- 9 € / Family offer: 20 € (2 adults + 2 children under 18) / Senior rate (+ 60 years old): 8 € / Reduced rate : 5 € (jobseekers, disabled person with an accompanying adult, students up to 26 years old included, teachers. Passes accepted: Mulhouse City Pass, Museum Pass. Free: Press card, MMSA intermuseum card, Pro Tourisme card, Ministry of Culture card, ICOM card, Pass'Temps card, under 4 years old.
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups
- Services offered : Workshops/classes
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English, Italian
- Restaurant on site : Drinks
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 10
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.