Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Find your inner child and lose yourself in the poetic universe of the Little Prince!
The park will open again on July 3rd 2021.The first aerial park of the world, the Little Prince Park invites its visitors to a very poetic journey on the planet of St. Exupéry's hero with foxes, sheep, pigeons, butterflies, a rose garden and a labyrinth, but also in the air with the planet balloons and the aerobar that allows the visitors to admire the plain of Alsace at 150 meters high.
- Altitude : 220m
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 21€
- Child rate : 17€
- Price advantages :
- Other special offers : Gratuit pour les enfants de moins d'1 m
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Reservation required : Yes
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Visit with educational sheets/pack, Guided tour for individuals with reservation
- Services offered : Workshops/classes
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Restaurant on site : Cafeteria, Drinks, Yes
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Presentation of the Health Pass obligatory for over 18s / from 30 August for over 12s (vaccination certificate (2nd dose) more than 7 days old OR PCR or antigenic test certificate less than 48 hours old OR COVID-19 recovery certificate) which can be presented in paper or digital form. Proof of identity will be requested in addition to the Health Pass.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public, NHS COVID Pass mandatory
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory