Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Visit the first living museum dedicated to classic motorcycles. Enthusiasts of old-time mechanics can admire models from the 1920s to the 1960s, all while getting a taste of how it felt to ride one of these bikes.
Created at the initiative of the Community of Municipalities of France South Rhine Gate, "La Grange à bécanes" is the first living museum of ancient Moto allow lovers to admire old mechanical models rarest years 1920 to 1960, while tasting impressions qu'apportaient to conduct these devices.
- Altitude : 219m
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 4,50€
- Child rate : 3,50€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 9
- Group (minimum number of people) : 10
- Other special offers : titulaire carte Ircos, demandeurs d'emploi, retraités
- Comments on prices : Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Self-guided visit with documents in French, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Amenities services : Air conditioned site, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Aire de pique nique, Shops /Sale of goods
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Maintain 3 feet of social distancing. Masks are mandatory.
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Mask provided