Located on the place de la Réunion, in the heart of Mulhouse, this Protestant church was built between 1858 and 1868 on the site of a 12th-century church. Designed by J.B. Schacre, the church was built in the highly fashionable Neo-Gothic style. The stained-glass windows are from the original 12th-century church and are some of the most beautiful in the Upper Rhine region.
- Altitude : 241m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 0,7km
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 0€
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups