This bed and breakfast has been certified "three ears of corn" by Gîtes de France. It is located at an altitude of 750 m, on a peaceful street in Geishouse in the heart of the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve. A maximum of one people can be accommodated.
Those coming with bicycles will be reassured to note that the B&B boasts a lock-up bicycle garage.
The bed and breakfast's enclosed courtyard, communal garden furniture and barbecue are particularly beneficial during warm weather. Each room offers its own bathroom with a WC. It has plenty of home comforts: there is a fridge, a dishwasher and a microwave in the kitchenette, while elsewhere an iron, a communal washing machine and a communal tumble dryer are also available. Additionally, there is a TV.
The reservation can be paid for by cheque or bank transfer. German and English are spoken by the B&B's proprietors, in addition to French.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : yes
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : yes
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 5
- Location : At the edge of the forest, In the town/village centre, Mountain, Quiet street, Panoramic view
- Altitude : 750m
- Internet connection : Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Fitted kitchen area, Microwave, Fridge, Dishwasher, Iron, Shared washing machine, Communal clothes dryer, TV in every room
- Sanitary equipment :
- Number of restrooms (private) with shower : 1
- No. of toilets in bathrooms : 1
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Shared barbecue grill, Shared garden furniture, Closed courtyard, Shared patio, Private patio
- On-site leisure equipment : Sauna
- Capacity :
- number of people : 2
- number of people with extra bed / at the most : 1
- Number of rooms : 1
- Self-catering cottages/furnished/bedrooms (beds) : 1
- en nombre de lits 2 personnes : 2