Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
This holiday home has been given Gîtes de France's "three ears of corn" certification. Tucked away in the heart of the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, it is found at an altitude of 525 m, in Oderen. With two bedrooms in total, it can accommodate four people.
The property has a washing machine as well as a dishwasher. Thanks to its terrace, garden furniture and grassy lawn, you'll be able to take in plenty of fresh air.
German is spoken by the holiday home's proprietors, in addition to French. "Chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) are accepted as payment.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 1
- Altitude : 525m
- Payment method : Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Washing machine
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Private garden furniture, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 4
- Number of rooms : 2
- Surface area : 68 m2