Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
This bed and breakfast is accredited "three ears of corn" by Gîtes de France. Nestled in the heart of the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, it is found 550 m above sea level, on a quiet street in Saint Amarin. Its two bedrooms can accommodate up to four people.
It boasts a television in each bedroom in addition to a washing machine. It has its own indoor swimming pool, perfect for making the most of warm days, while the grassy lawn and garden furniture are an additional bonus.
The free car park may be a plus point for those planning on driving. German is spoken by the B&B's owners, besides French. Guests are able to pay for their reservation by cash or cheque.
- Pool : yes
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : yes
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 1
- Location : Quiet street, Panoramic view
- Altitude : 550m
- Prices :
- Min. night 2 pers with breakfast : 70€
- Internet connection : Wi-fi offert
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Washing machine, TV in every room
- Sanitary equipment :
- No. of toilets in bathrooms : 2
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Private garden, Private garden furniture, Closed garden, Private patio
- On-site leisure equipment : Indoor swimming pool
- Capacity :
- number of people : 4
- number of people with extra bed / at the most : 4
- number of rooms : 2
- Self-catering cottages/furnished/bedrooms (beds) : 2
- en nombre de lits 2 personnes : 2
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.