" A fusion of a former 14th century convent and a cultural centre, the Dominicans are an invitation to a musical and sensory journey, a break from everyday life. "
Near the Grand Ballon at the heart of the vineyards, Guebwiller has an absolutely remarkable old monastery and church, built by the Dominicans in the 14th century. The church is one of the rare examples to have preserved its rood-screen and its walls finely decorated with scenes from the Bible. Converted into a museum, the buildings are also home to a distinguished music and culture centre. Make the most of your stay in Guebwiller and profit from a moment of musical harmony!
- Altitude : 292m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 10
- Prices for children :
- L'accès au couvent est gratuite sauf pour les spectacles
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cash, Luncheon vouchers
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Visit with guide tool, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Amenities services : Terrasse, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English, Italian, Turkish
- Restaurant on site : Drinks, Yes, Food for groups, Food for individuals
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Capacité maximum temporaire : 1500 pers
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Hydroalcoholic gel available