Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Bearing Gîtes de France's "two ears of corn" accreditation, this holiday home is in an ideal location for holidays in Wasserbourg. It has a total of four bedrooms which can sleep a maximum of eight people.
The house is located 500 m above sea level, in Wasserbourg in the heart of the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve. The town has been endorsed as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (distinguishing countryside tourist resorts).
The holiday home's terrace and grassy lawn enable you to really make the most of sunny weather. It boasts a dishwasher as well as a TV.
German and English are spoken by the house's owners, besides French. You may pay for your reservation by "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) or credit or debit card. The free-to-use private garage should be of interest to those planning to drive.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : yes
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 500m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, fireplace , TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Private garden, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 8
- number of rooms : 4