Accredited "three keys" by Clévacances, this holiday home is located in Munster. It has 52 sqm of space, meaning a maximum of two guests can stay at a time.
Situated in the heart of the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, the property is found in Munster. The village is certified as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (acknowledging countryside tourist resorts) and a "Village Cigognes" (recognising Alsatian villages participating in the protection of local storks).
Thanks to the holiday home's balcony, you'll be able to spend plenty of time outdoors. Guests will find one bathroom with a bathtub and one separate WC. It is well appointed in terms of household appliances: its open-plan, fully-fitted kitchen offers (among other equipment) a fridge, a dishwasher and a coffee machine, while elsewhere you also have the use of a washing machine. In addition, there is a television.
The free-to-use private garage should be a plus point for those planning to drive.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 1
- Altitude : 1m
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Separate fitted kitchen, Microwave, Conventional oven, Coffee machine, Fridge, Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Sanitary equipment :
- Number of restrooms (private) with bathtub : 1
- No. of separate toilets : 1
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Balcony
- Capacity :
- number of people : 2
- number of people with extra bed / at the most : 4
- en nombre de chambres doubles : 1
- en nombre de convertibles : 1
- Surface area : 52 m2