Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Located in Muhlbach sur Munster, this holiday home has been accredited "three ears of corn" by Gîtes de France. Its three bedrooms can accommodate a total of eight people.
At 500 m above sea level, the house is situated in the heart of the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, in Muhlbach sur Munster. The town has been endorsed as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (distinguishing countryside tourist resorts).
The holiday home offers a television in addition to a dishwasher. You'll be able to make the most of the summertime thanks to its enclosed grounds, grassy lawn and terrace.
The booking can be paid for by credit or debit card or "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers). German is spoken by the house's owners, besides French.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 500m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Fireplace, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Private garden, Closed garden, Closed courtyard, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 8
- Number of rooms : 3
- Surface area : 105 m2