Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Located in Munster, this holiday home has been given Gîtes de France's "three ears of corn" accreditation. With two bedrooms in total, it can sleep four guests.
The house is situated in the heart of the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, in Munster. The village is certified as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (recognising countryside tourist resorts) and a "Village Cigognes" (acknowledging Alsatian villages participating in the protection of local storks).
The holiday home boasts a television in addition to a dishwasher. Thanks to its grassy lawn and terrace, you'll be able to spend plenty of time outdoors.
The house's owners can answer your questions in German and English, besides French. The booking can be paid for by "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) or credit or debit card.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 450m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Private garden, Private patio
- On-site leisure equipment : Sauna
- Capacity :
- number of people : 4
- number of rooms : 2