Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Certified "three ears of corn" by Gîtes de France, this holiday home is located in Soultzeren and is ideal for active holidays. A total of five people can stay in its three bedrooms.
The house is situated in the heart of the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, in Soultzeren 700 m above sea level. The town is accredited as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (recognising countryside tourist resorts).
Thanks to the holiday home's terrace and grassy lawn, you'll be able to take in plenty of fresh air. It offers a dishwasher, a washing machine and a television.
As well as French, the house's proprietors can answer your questions in English and German. You are able to pay for your booking by credit or debit card or "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers).
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 700m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Washing machine, Fireplace, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Private garden, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 5
- Number of rooms : 3
- Surface area : 80 m2