This holiday home has been accredited "three ears of corn" by Gîtes de France and is ideally located for active holidays in Sondernach. It has a total of three bedrooms which can sleep a maximum of six guests.
Nestled in the heart of the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, the property is found 1070 m above sea level, in Sondernach. The town is certified as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (recognising countryside tourist resorts).
The holiday home offers a TV, a washing machine and a dishwasher. Its enclosed courtyard and terrace are particularly beneficial during the summer months.
You are able to pay for your stay by "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) or credit or debit card. The property's proprietors speak German, as well as French.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 1070m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Closed courtyard, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 6
- Number of rooms : 3
- Surface area : 110 m2