Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
In an ideal location for holidays in Wasserbourg, this holiday home has been given Gîtes de France's "two ears of corn" certification. It offers 42 sqm of space in total, meaning up to two guests can stay at a time.
The property is situated 500 m above sea level, in Wasserbourg in the heart of the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve. The town is certified as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (recognising countryside tourist resorts).
Thanks to the holiday home's garden furniture, barbecue and grassy lawn, you'll be able to spend plenty of time outdoors. It has a washing machine as well as a television.
German is spoken by the property's owners, in addition to French. Accepted modes of payment include "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) and credit or debit card.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 500m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Washing machine, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Private garden furniture
- Capacity :
- number of people : 2
- Number of rooms : 1