Accredited "three ears of corn" by Gîtes de France, this holiday home is in an ideal location for active holidays in Stosswihr. Its two bedrooms can sleep up to four guests.
Situated in the heart of the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, the house is found in Stosswihr. The town is certified as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (acknowledging countryside tourist resorts).
The holiday home offers a television, a dishwasher and a washing machine. Its enclosed grounds, terrace and grassy lawn allow you to really make the most of the summer months.
The free-to-use private garage may be of interest to those planning on driving. In addition to French, the house's owners speak English and German.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 450m
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Private garden furniture, Closed garden, Closed courtyard, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 4
- Number of rooms : 2
- Surface area : 74 m2