Well-located for holidays in Soultzeren, this holiday home is certified "three ears of corn" by Gîtes de France. It boasts 50 sqm of space, meaning up to five guests can stay at a time.
The house is situated 700 m above sea level, in Soultzeren on the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve. The town is accredited as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (recognising countryside tourist resorts).
The holiday home's garden furniture, terrace and barbecue allow you to really get the most from warm weather. It offers a dishwasher, a television and a washing machine.
Accepted modes of payment include credit or debit card and "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers). German is spoken by the house's owners, in addition to French.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 8
- Altitude : 700m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German
- Convenient service : Sheets for hire
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Shared washing machine, Washing machine, Fireplace, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden furniture, Private patio
- On-site leisure equipment : Sauna, Turkish baths
- Capacity :
- number of people : 5
- Number of rooms : 1
- Surface area : 50 m2