Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Bearing Gîtes de France's "three ears of corn" certification, this holiday home is located in Soultzeren. With 50 sqm of space in total, it can sleep a total of five guests.
At 700 m above sea level, the house is situated on the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, in Soultzeren. The town is accredited as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (recognising countryside tourist resorts).
The holiday home boasts a washing machine, a TV and a dishwasher. Thanks to its barbecue, garden furniture and terrace, you'll be able to make the most of sunny weather.
German is spoken by the house's proprietors, in addition to French. Guests are able to pay for their stay by credit or debit card or "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers).
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 8
- Altitude : 700m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German
- Convenient service : Sheets for hire
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Shared washing machine, Washing machine, Fireplace, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden furniture, Private patio
- On-site leisure equipment : Sauna, Turkish baths
- Capacity :
- number of people : 5
- Number of rooms : 1