Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
With Gîtes de France's "three ears of corn" certification, this holiday home is ideally located for holidays in Soultzbach les Bains. With two bedrooms in total, it can accommodate eight guests.
The house is situated 500 m above sea level, in Soultzbach les Bains in the heart of the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve. The town is certified as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (acknowledging countryside tourist resorts).
The holiday home's enclosed courtyard, garden furniture and barbecue enable you to really make the most of trips in the summer. It offers a television, a dishwasher and a washing machine.
German and English are spoken by the house's proprietors, in addition to French. "Chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) can be taken as payment.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 500m
- Payment method : Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Washing machine, fireplace , TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden furniture, Closed courtyard
- On-site leisure equipment : Sauna
- Capacity :
- number of people : 8
- number of rooms : 2