Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Accredited "three ears of corn" by Gîtes de France, this holiday home is well-located for holidays in Munster. It has 70 sqm of space in total, meaning a maximum of two guests can stay at a time.
The property is situated on the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, in Munster. The village has been recognised as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (acknowledging countryside tourist resorts) and a "Village Cigognes" (recognising Alsatian villages participating in the protection of local storks).
You'll be able to spend plenty of time outdoors thanks to the holiday home's garden furniture, grassy lawn and barbecue. It offers a television, a washing machine and a dishwasher.
In addition to French, the property's owners are able to answer your questions in English and German. Accepted modes of payment include "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) and credit or debit card.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 450m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Private garden furniture
- Capacity :
- number of people : 2
- number of rooms : 1