Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
In an ideal location for holidays in Munster, this holiday home is certified "three ears of corn" by Gîtes de France. Boasting 30 sqm of space in total, it can sleep up to two people.
Nestled on the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, the property is found in Munster. The village has been endorsed as a "Village Cigognes" (recognising Alsatian villages participating in the protection of local storks) and a "Station Verte de Vacances" (distinguishing countryside tourist resorts).
Thanks to the holiday home's garden furniture, barbecue and terrace, you'll be able to spend plenty of time outdoors. It offers a TV besides a washing machine.
"Chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) can be taken as payment. German, English, Italian and Spanish are spoken by the property's owners, as well as French.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 1,5
- Altitude : 450m
- Payment method : Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German, English, Spanish, Italian
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Washing machine, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Private garden furniture, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 2
- Number of rooms : 1