Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Well-located for holidays in Metzeral, this holiday home has been accredited "three ears of corn" by Gîtes de France. It offers 50 sqm of space in total, and can sleep up to two people.
Situated on the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, the property is found at an altitude of 500 m, in Metzeral. The town is certified as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (recognising countryside tourist resorts).
You'll be able to spend plenty of time outdoors thanks to the holiday home's grassy lawn, barbecue and enclosed courtyard. It boasts a dishwasher, a television and a washing machine.
In addition to conventional payment methods, you are able to pay for your booking by bank transfer or "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers). As well as French, the property's owners are able to answer your questions in German and English.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 500m
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash, Transfer
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Private garden furniture, Closed courtyard
- Capacity :
- number of people : 2
- number of rooms : 1