Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Well-located for active holidays in Metzeral, this holiday home is accredited "three ears of corn" by Gîtes de France. With four bedrooms in total, it can sleep seven people.
The house is situated 500 m above sea level, in Metzeral on the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve. The town is certified as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (distinguishing countryside tourist resorts).
The holiday home offers a dishwasher, a washing machine and a television. Its enclosed grounds, terrace and enclosed courtyard are particularly beneficial during the warmer months.
The house's proprietors can answer your questions in German, besides French.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : yes
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Pets allowed : yes
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 0,2
- Altitude : 500m
- Languages spoken : German
- Convenient service : Sheets for hire
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Equip./services for kids : Colouring books and littlel games
- Sanitary equipment :
- Number of restrooms (private) with shower : 2
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Private garden furniture, Closed garden, Closed courtyard, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 7
- Number of rooms : 4