Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Accredited "three ears of corn" by Gîtes de France, this holiday home is located in Metzeral and is perfect for those who enjoy active holidays. With two bedrooms in total, it can accommodate four people.
Situated in the heart of the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, the property is found at an altitude of 500 m, in Metzeral. The town is certified as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (recognising countryside tourist resorts).
Thanks to the holiday home's garden furniture, enclosed courtyard and grassy lawn, you'll be able to spend plenty of time outdoors. It has a dishwasher, a washing machine and a television.
The free-to-use private garage should be of interest to those planning on driving. The property's proprietors are happy to answer your questions in German, besides French.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 500m
- Languages spoken : German
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Private garden furniture, Closed garden, Closed courtyard
- Capacity :
- number of people : 4
- number of rooms : 2