Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Located in Hohrod, this holiday home has been accredited "three ears of corn" by Gîtes de France. Up to four people can stay in its two bedrooms.
Tucked away on the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, the house is found 550 m above sea level, in Hohrod. The town has been endorsed as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (acknowledging countryside tourist resorts).
The holiday home offers a dishwasher, a washing machine and a television. Thanks to its enclosed courtyard, enclosed grounds and terrace, you'll be able to make the most of the summertime.
German and Italian are spoken by the house's owners, in addition to French. Guests are able to pay for their booking by credit or debit card or "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers).
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 550m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German, Italian
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Washing machine, Fireplace, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Private garden furniture, Closed garden, Closed courtyard, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 4
- Number of rooms : 2
- Surface area : 70 m2