Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Awarded Gîtes de France's "three ears of corn" accreditation, this holiday home is in an ideal location for holidays in Hohrod. A total of five people can stay in its two bedrooms.
The house is situated in the heart of the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, in Hohrod. The town is accredited as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (recognising countryside tourist resorts).
The holiday home boasts a TV, a dishwasher and a washing machine. Its barbecue, garden furniture and grassy lawn allow you to really get the most from the summer months.
"Chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) are accepted as payment. As well as French, the house's owners can answer your questions in German.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 420m
- Payment method : Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Private garden furniture, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 5
- Number of rooms : 2
- Surface area : 70 m2