This holiday home has been awarded Gîtes de France's "four ears of corn" accreditation and is ideally located for active holidays in Soultzeren. Its two bedrooms can sleep a total of five people.
At an altitude of 750 m, the house is situated on a quiet street in Soultzeren. The town has been recognised as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (distinguishing countryside tourist resorts).
Thanks to the holiday home's barbecue, terrace and garden furniture, you'll be able to spend plenty of time outdoors. It offers one separate toilet. It offers a kitchenette with a dishwasher, a washing machine and a television.
As well as French, the house's owners are able to answer your questions in German. The reservation can be paid for by "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) or credit or debit card. The free-to-use private garage should be of interest to those planning to drive.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 8
- Location : Quiet street
- Altitude : 750m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German
- Convenient service : Sheets included in the rental price
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Fitted kitchen area, Dishwasher, Washing machine, Fireplace, TV in every room
- Sanitary equipment :
- No. of separate toilets : 1
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Private garden furniture, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 5
- Number of rooms : 2
- Surface area : 100 m2