Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
This holiday home has been awarded Gîtes de France's "two ears of corn" accreditation and is in a perfect location for active holidays in Mittlach. Its two bedrooms can sleep a total of three guests.
Located on the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, the house is found on a peaceful street on the outskirts of Mittlach. The town has been classed as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (acknowledging countryside tourist resorts).
The holiday home's grassy lawn, terrace and communal garden are particularly handy during summer trips. It offers plenty of home comforts: its kitchenette includes a fridge, a freezer and a microwave, while elsewhere a washing machine is also available. It offers one separate toilet.
The reservation can be paid for by cheque or "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers). Besides French, the house's proprietors are happy to answer your questions in English and German. The free car park should be of interest to those planning to drive.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 4
- Location : At the edge of the forest, Quiet street
- Altitude : 550m
- Payment method : Cheque, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Fitted kitchen area, Microwave, Conventional oven, Coffee machine, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine, Fireplace
- Sanitary equipment :
- No. of separate toilets : 1
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Private garden furniture, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 3
- number of people with extra bed / at the most : 4
- Number of rooms : 2
- Surface area : 46 m2