Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
The garden "le jardin d'Altitude du Haut-Chitelet" is situated in the heart of the massive of Vosges, at the frontier of Route des Crêtes and near the Col de la Schlucht.
This garden is totally denied to the alpine plants with origin from different region on the French mountains (Alps, Jury, Pyrenees) and from all over the world: Northern America, Europe (Carpets, Balkan, Caucasus), Asia (Chine, Japan, Himalaya), etc. A special place is reserved for the flora from High Vosges. They reconnaissance can be improved by a visit of the remarkable natural places which are around the garden (forest of Alsace, peat bogs, prairies, alpines).
Entry: 2, 30 € (price reduced 1, 50 €, group of more than 10 persons 1, 50€ per person)
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 1228m
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : enfant - 13 ans, demandeurs d'emploi
- Discounts for children : de moins de de 18 ans : 3 €
- Other special offers : séniors : + 60 ans : 3 €
- Comments on prices : Holiday vouchers
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for groups
- Languages spoken : German, English