" Perched at an altitude of between 1210m and 1228m, the Haut Chitelet garden presents more than 2500 species from the world's cold or mountainous regions. For the youngest visitors, game books are even available for gentle learning! "
The garden "le jardin d'Altitude du Haut-Chitelet" is situated in the heart of the massive of Vosges, at the frontier of Route des Crêtes and near the Col de la Schlucht.
This garden is totally denied to the alpine plants with origin from different region on the French mountains (Alps, Jury, Pyrenees) and from all over the world: Northern America, Europe (Carpets, Balkan, Caucasus), Asia (Chine, Japan, Himalaya), etc. A special place is reserved for the flora from High Vosges. They reconnaissance can be improved by a visit of the remarkable natural places which are around the garden (forest of Alsace, peat bogs, prairies, alpines).
Entry: 2, 30 € (price reduced 1, 50 €, group of more than 10 persons 1, 50€ per person)
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 1228m
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 5,80€
- Child rate : 0€
- Group rate : 3,40€
- Etudiant : 0€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : enfant - 13 ans, demandeurs d'emploi
- Other special offers : séniors : + 60 ans : 3 €
- Prices :
- Visites guidées sur réservation, au minimum 1 semaine à l'avance. Entre 9 et 15 personnes : 31,20€/groupe Entre 16 et 35 personnes : 62,70€/groupe
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods
- Equipement et services vélos : Parking ou arceaux à vélos