This holiday home has been given Gîtes de France's "two ears of corn" certification and is in an ideal location for holidays in Soultzeren. It has 20 sqm of space in total, and can sleep up to two people.
At 600 m above sea level, the property is located in the heart of the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, in Soultzeren. The town is certified as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (recognising countryside tourist resorts).
The holiday home's barbecue, terrace and grassy lawn enable you to really make the most of the warmer months.
German and English are spoken by the property's owners, in addition to French.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 600m
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Private garden furniture, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 2
- Surface area : 20 m2