Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
The location of the farmhouse "Seestadtlé", in the middle of the Vosges Mountains and only a few steps from the Lake Vert, is unique.
The sober decoration, the generous welcoming, the cozy place and good quality cooking, will fulfill your gourmet-wishes at any time !
All year round, the "Seestaedtlé" is easily reachable by car or by bus, by taking the road to the Col de la Schlucht.
Situated only twenty minutes from Munster and thirty minutes from La Bresse or Gérardmer, the farmhouse is an ideal starting point for mountain walks or hikes, or even other sport activities nearby the lakes (Lac Vert and Lac du Forlet) and on the hiking roads between the collars of Schlucht, Wettstein and Calvaire.
During the winter season, the Alpine skiing resort of Tanet, welcomes novices and experienced skiers. The inn is located right in the heart of this family friendly ski station, on the edge of the Green ski slope, so that the beginner skiers can take a break and appreciate warming up by the fireplace, before heading out into a beautiful natural setting.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Gourmet restaurant : no
- Alsatian cuisine : yes
- Tarte flambée : yes
- Vegetarian : no
- Fish : yes
- Gluten-free : no
- Restaurant prices (in €) :
- Min. menu : 5,80
- Maxi menu : 23
- Min. menu : 35
- Min. "marcaire" dinner : 23
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque
- Type of food : Traditional
- Specialities : Alsatian, Cheese, Game, Fish
- Practical restaurant service : Hot food round-the-clock
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien
- Number of places to eat :
- room 1: : 40
- room 2: : 20
- terrace 1: : 30
- Effectif groupe : Maxi
- Equipement restauration : Terrace, Banqueting / reception room
- Equip./services for kids : Highchair, Possibility to heat up baby bottles or baby food, Electric sockets with child protection, Booster seat, Baby changing table/mat