Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Located in Munster and ideal for those who enjoy outdoor holidays, this 3-star campsite is part of the Stop campings cars campsite group. Its 101 pitches can accommodate a total of 399 guests.
Situated on the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, the site is found in the centre of Munster. The village has been classed as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (acknowledging countryside tourist resorts) and a "Village Cigognes" (recognising Alsatian villages participating in the protection of local storks).
A pétanque area and a ping-pong table are both available on site.
The booking can be paid for by "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers), cheque, CAF vouchers or credit or debit card. Munster train station is 1 km away. German and English are spoken by the campsite's staff, in addition to French.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Pets allowed : yes
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 1 km – Munster
- Location : At the edge of the lake or river, In the town/village centre, Mountain
- Altitude : 350m
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers
- Chains or labels : Stop campings cars
- Internet connection : Connexion réseau, Wi-fi payant
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Convenient service : Sheets for hire
- Recreational equip. for kids : Playground, Sand pit, Ball, Children's books, Game/toy case, Games room, Slide
- Camping equipment : Barbecue, Washing machine, Campsite point, Electrical connection point, Mobil home
- On-site leisure equipment : Table tennis table, Pétanque area
- Capacity :
- number of people : 399
- Number of pitches : 101
- Campsite (with leisure pitches) : 0
- nombre de Mobiles-home : 30