Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
This holiday home has been accredited "two ears of corn" by Gîtes de France and is perfectly located for holidays in Soultzbach les Bains. With two bedrooms in total, it can accommodate four people.
Tucked away on the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, the property is found on a peaceful street in the village of Soultzbach les Bains. The town is certified as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (recognising countryside tourist resorts).
The holiday home offers plenty of home comforts: its kitchenette has (among other equipment) a coffee machine, a freezer and a fridge, while elsewhere you are also provided with a hairdryer and an iron. Additionally, there is a television. It includes one bathroom with a shower and toilet. You'll be able to spend plenty of time outdoors thanks to its communal garden furniture and grassy lawn.
As well as French, the property's owners can answer your questions in German and English. The free car park may be a plus point for those planning to drive. Besides conventional payment methods, guests are able to pay for their reservation by "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers).
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Pets allowed : yes
- Location : Quiet street
- Altitude : 350m
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Fitted kitchen area, Microwave, Conventional oven, Coffee machine, Fridge, Freezer, Iron, TV in every room, Cable / Satellite TV, Hairdrier
- Sanitary equipment :
- Number of restrooms (private) with shower : 1
- No. of toilets in bathrooms : 1
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Private garden, Shared garden furniture
- Capacity :
- number of people : 4
- number of rooms : 2
- en nombre de lits 1 personne : 2
- en nombre de lits 2 personnes : 1