" Are you a lover of liqueurs and spirits? Come and discover all the secrets and stages of brandy making in this museum in Lapoutroie! "
The museum opened its doors to the public in 1986 in the building of the former coaching inn dating from 1832, and is ranked the 30th most visited site in Alsace.
On display are old cellar equipment such as zesting machines, corking machines, bottle moulds, etc., as well as stills of various shapes and origins, and a collection of brandy, liqueur, whisky, gin, vodka and tequila mignonnettes...
The museum is open every day of the year from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 6pm, with free admission and tasting.
Guided tours for individuals are available Monday to Friday at 2.30pm, subject to prior booking.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 450m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 25km
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 0€
- Child rate : 0€
- Group rate : 4€
- Price advantages :
- Group (minimum number of people) : 15
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English, Just french
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Open to individual clients, Online shop
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 15
- Maxi : 50