" Fresh, seasonal, home-cooked cuisine, punctuated by delicious pies, served up by a caring chef. After the feast, a digestive walk awaits you. A complete treat for all your senses! "
Our inn and its terrace are located on the edge of Lac Noir, one of the three must-see lakes in the valley. You will find an ideal room for family celebrations, groups or work seminars.
As for the restaurant, you will find traditional Alsatian cuisine, based on game and fish. It is possible to book the room in the evening for a group, just contact us!
- Pets allowed : yes
- Gourmet restaurant : no
- Alsatian cuisine : yes
- Tarte flambée : no
- Vegetarian : yes
- Fish : yes
- Gluten-free : no
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash, Luncheon vouchers, Transfer
- Type of food : Brewing, Traditional, Winstubs
- Specialities : Alsatian, Baeckeoffe, Fried carp, Fish, Vegetarian
- Practical restaurant service : Group reception, Caterer and banquet organiser
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Picnic room
- Number of places to eat :
- room 1: : 60
- room 2: : 20
- Total number of covers in the dining room : 80
- terrace 1: : 60
- Group headcount : Maxi
- Restaurant facilities : Terrace, Banqueting / reception room
- Equip./services for kids : Highchair, Colouring books and littlel games, Possibility to heat up baby bottles or baby food