Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Push open the doors of the restaurant La Table de Val-Vignes for a culinary journey into the bistronimic universe imagined by chef Christophe Schreiber. The chef offers you a colourful and tasty menu of dishes made with fresh and seasonal products. On sunny days you can access a terrace to enjoy an exceptional panorama of the vineyard in a convivial atmosphere. La Table de Val-Vignes is first and foremost a place for meeting, conviviality and sharing to help you discover the richness of Alsatian cuisine.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Gourmet restaurant : yes
- Alsatian cuisine : no
- Tarte flambée : no
- Vegetarian : no
- Fish : no
- Gluten-free : no
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash, Luncheon vouchers
- Type of food : Gastronomic, Traditional
- Practical restaurant service : Dish of the day, Buffet breakfast, Food & wine matched menus available with wine by the glass, Caterer and banquet organiser
- Internet connection : Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Luggage transport (pedestrian) free of charge, Customer and luggage transport from the station for a charge
- Number of places to eat :
- room 1: : 100
- terrace 1: : 30
- Equipement restauration : Terrace, Air conditioning, Bar, Banqueting / reception room
- Equip./services for kids : Highchair, Children's changing area , Colouring books and littlel games, Booster seat
- Accommodation on site : Yes
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Espacement des tables, mise en place d'un sens de circulation.
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Hydroalcoholic gel available