Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Meet free-roaming storks, otters, and plenty of other animals in this beautiful park. Learn about them from the animal keepers, pet the fish in the aquarium and see the show featuring fishing animals! A fun time to share among all ages.
Located along the Wine Route in Alsace, the stork and otter park in Hunawihr covers 5 hectares. You walk along the shaded path around the park on a discovery tour of 200 storks living side by side with ducks, coypus and European otters. Every afternoon, an exceptional show is dedicated to the natural swimming and fishing behaviour of cormorants, otters, penguins and sea lions. Tourist tip! The admissions ticket to the park is valid for the whole day, so you can profit from the morning calm and come back in the afternoon for the show!
- Altitude : 249m
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 11€
- Child rate : 8€
- Etudiant : 9,50€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 5 years
- Discounts for children : 5 à 12 ans / Etudiants : 13 à 18 ans.
- Other special offers : CE (IRCOS,...)
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Self-guided visit with documents in French
- Amenities services : Terrasse, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Restaurant on site : Cafeteria, Drinks
- Practical services : Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information
- Effectif groupe : Maxi