" In the shade of a linden tree planted in 1795, discover the history of our valley on a visit to this former farm of the Vosges Mountains in an atmosphere full of memories. "
Shaded by an old limetree planted in 1795, the « House » of the Vallée de Villé is located in the center of Albé. The displays explore local traditions and heritage. Tour the dwelling and see the tools, the authentic cooking equipment and the furniture of bygone times, all loaded with memories. Don't fail to step into the outbuildings (barn, cowshed). See the temporary exhibitions in the Museum of Folk Art in the annex. The Museum offers seasonal activities related to folklore, guided tours and workshops where craftsmen demonstrate their crafts: they make clogs or shingles... Full program available on request
- Altitude : 300m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 16
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 12 ans
- Group (minimum number of people) : 15
- Comments on prices : Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Visit with guide tool, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien
- Practical services : Group reception, Local tourist information, Open to individual clients
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.