Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
All strapped in? Then get ready for the extreme tower and its free fall jump, the valley of the zip lines and treetop adventure trails up to 25 meters above the ground! This park is filled with active activities, but also aims to be fun and educational with discovery trails describing the surrounding plants and wildlife.An outdoor activities park for all ages and for the entire family! Guaranteed thrills for everyone!
The park is devoted to the trails to tree to tree with a wide range of activities over 9 hectares. Trails in the trees, from 2 to 25 meters high, the Valley of the Zip-lines : 3000 m of slips at 40 m from the ground, the tower of the Extreme : a vertical descent of 35 m, slides and a magical view on the valley. Paint ball adventure, park and mountain biking opportunities and coached activities for groups, which will enchant you.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 578m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 18
- Price advantages :
- Discounts for children : 11 € (for the 3-6 years)
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Restaurant on site : Drinks
- Practical services : Group reception, Open to individual clients
- Effectif groupe : Mini