Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Come and discover the exceptional setting of the distillery’s museum and cellar, and then treat yourself to a tasting of eau de vie or liqueur. As soon as you arrive, you'll see the old family alembic, immersing you in the atmosphere of the home distilling trade.
In the heart of the Villé valley, the Jos. Nusbaumer Distillery continues the country tradition of distilling a full range of white fruit brandies and liquors.
The continental climate of the Valley with hot summers and cold winters ensures the right conditions for a large variety of fruits to flourish which can be used to produce fruit brandies or "eaux-de-vie".
Generations of the Nusbaumer family have been distillers in the Villé Valley and in 1947 a distillery was built to found a commercial business based on traditionnal skills. Nusbaumer's distillery welcome you to visit the distillery where you will be offered a tasting and the opportunity to discover and appreciate local specialities. Nusbaumer white fruit brandies which are a completely natural product of superior quality are in the ideal complement to French Gastronomie.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 410m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 21
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 0€
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Reservation required : Yes
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information, Open to individual clients
- Effectif groupe :
- Mini : 10
- Maxi : 60
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.