" Come and discover the exceptional setting of the distillery’s museum and cellar, and then treat yourself to a tasting of eau de vie or liqueur. As soon as you arrive, you'll see the old family alembic, immersing you in the atmosphere of the home distilling trade. "
In the heart of the Villé valley, the Jos. Nusbaumer Distillery continues the country tradition of distilling a full range of white fruit brandies and liquors. Nusbaumer's distillery welcome you to visit the distillery where you will be offered a tasting and the opportunity to discover and appreciate local specialities. Nusbaumer white fruit brandies which are a completely natural product of superior quality are in the ideal complement to French Gastronomie.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 410m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 21
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 7,50€
- Child rate : 3€
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Reservation required : Yes
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information, Open to individual clients, Online shop
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 10
- Maxi : 60
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public, Offers a take-out service
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Hydroalcoholic gel available