Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
It is in a friendly setting that our restaurant will seduce you with its traditional and refined cuisine as well as its local products, sprinkled with the most famous vintages of our dear Alsace.
Specialities : goose and duck foie gras. Alsatian and Belgian cuisine.
In May : take-away meals from Monday to Friday lunchtime from 11:30 am to 1 pm. From Monday to Friday evening and weekends : on request.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Gourmet restaurant : no
- Alsatian cuisine : yes
- Tarte flambée : no
- Vegetarian : no
- Fish : no
- Gluten-free : no
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash, Luncheon vouchers
- Type of food : Traditional
- Specialities : Alsatian
- Internet connection : Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Number of places to eat :
- room 1: : 30
- terrace 1: : 30
- Equipement restauration : Terrace, Bar
- Equip./services for kids : Highchair, Possibility to heat up baby bottles or baby food, Booster seat
- Accommodation on site : Yes
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public, Offers a take-out service
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available