Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Tomi Ungerer, the famous Alsatian illustrator, now has a museum entirely dedicated to his work in the centre of Strasbourg, opposite the National Theatre. Villa Greiner, home to the collection, houses 8000 original drawings, sketches, sculptures and posters offered by the artist himself to his hometown. Ungerer Museum presents a selection of the artist's works on a thematic trail taking you through around 300 original works. The exhibitions change on a regular basis to present the full range of the collection. This centre is unique in Europe as very few places are dedicated to the art of illustration.
- Altitude : 138m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 1,5
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 6,50€
- Child rate : 0€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 18 years
- Other special offers : €3,50 (groups > 25 people, students < 25 years, senior citizens)
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Visit with educational sheets/pack, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.