Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Discover this unusual museum, housed in the Oeuvre, an institution created in the Middle Ages and responsible for collecting and managing the funds needed to build and maintain the cathedral.
One of the finest collection of medieval works in France. Located at the foot of the Cathedral, this charming Museum owns one of the finest collections of medieval art in France, and even in Europe. The collections span seven centuries of art in Strasbourg and in the Upper Rhine River basin.
- Altitude : 138m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 1,5
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 6,50€
- Child rate : 0€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 18 years
- Other special offers : €3,50 (groups > 25 people, students < 25 years, senior citizens)
- Type of visits proposed : Visit with guide tool
- Languages spoken : French
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.